frequentsoapfan

Characters with the most creative nicknames

As requested.....

Y&R

Summer - Solstice 

Ive never cared for Summer or the actress in the role. I don't know what the big deal was about this actress. I thought she should have been fired during the whole MM fiasco!!  I think the best part to her was watching the actress mother, Charlene Tilton, jump up and down when she won that Emmy.

Edited by Soapsuds

As requested.....

Y&R

Summer - Solstice 

Ive never cared for Summer or the actress in the role. I don't know what the big deal was about this actress. I thought she should have been fired during the whole MM fiasco!!  I think the best part to her was watching the actress mother, Charlene Tilton, jump up and down when she won that Emmy.

She should've been fired because a perv was lusting after her?

My favorite Courtney from GH nickname was always "who?" Since until recently they pretended she didn't exist after she died until unfortunately recently. I think soapzone came up with that gem..

As requested.....

Y&R

Summer - Solstice 

She should've been fired because a perv was lusting after her?

she should have been fired bc she sucks. MM coming onto her was just bad timing that gave her a reprieve

Daniel Jonas - DAYS

TanMan

Dr. Perv

Dr. Bonas

Dr. Sleeze to Please

Dr. Slippery Fingers

Dr. Orangeglow

and many more...

Orangutaniel, I damn near choked the first time I saw that one.

See-Error- Ciara Brady

;)