Days: Actor Reveals Firing

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. I never said anything because Aiden/Hope are loved here. But...yeah. Not sorry to see him go. It does make me wonder if Peter Reckell is indeed back for good (since it is a new regime for the 5,906,712th time) or not.

• Members

If his contract ends in September and they aren't renewing that isn't exactly a "firing". They aren't letting him go early, but that said I hope that Cosgrove can land a job somewhere with decent hours so he can see his kids who live on the east coast.

• Members

YES!!!

I'm a fan of Daniel Cosgrove, but I also want to see Bo and Hope back together. Wonder if we'll find out Aiden was behind Bo's kidnapping (if that's indeed what happened.)

Now bring back Matthew Ashford and a few others and I'll be through the roof.

• Members

To Cosgrove's defense he had been playing Bill on GL to much acclaim on and off for several years, was added to ATWT after the show had already been cancelled and ended up being very poorly written, and at AMC was simply reprising a role. I think Lisa Peluso had it worse.

Aiden was okay but Days just hasn't been okay to watch since 2013, and last time I'd call it likeable to watch was 2011 to be honest. I'm holding out for the 50th mainly just to see all the old faces.

• Members

While it would be awesome to see MA's Jack again, well...the way Corday has sh!t on him again and again, I wouldn't blame him if he told TIIC to pound sand and PEACE OUT. Still furious that Jack, a character with loads of history, was sacrificed for the nothing that is Daniel. Where are Shawn Christian's walking papers?

Archived