Soap Stars, past or present, you have never heard a negative comment about

• Members

Fiona Hutchison. I do remember a few times in interviews where JDP didn't bring up her name when he probably should have (although they seem to still be friends--they posed for pictures together at the goodbye party for OLTL when it left ABC), but she has always seemed like the nicest, most professional woman you could hope to work with, and I've never heard one bad word against her. In fact, she even remembered the names for two fans who won the chance to have lunch with her at the OLTL luncheon in 2003, the same one where JDP had announced he had been let go. Fiona was interviewed about his firing, and mentioned how she didn't know until later that day, because she was meeting two fans, "Beth and Fiona"--she mentioned them BY NAME. Granted, one of them shared her name, but still. I actually knew Beth back in the dark ages that were the early 2000's soap boards--she loved Bo & Gabrielle, so needless to say, we would tease each other about our favorite couples. laugh.png I was so happy that she got to meet her; I still remember the picture she posted of the two of them together. She was also really touched when the fans tried to keep her on after she was fired a few months later, too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ann Flood -- Edge of Night

Maeve McGuire -- Edge and Search for Tomorrow

Meg Bennett -- Search for Tomorrow, Young and Restless, General Hospital

John McCook -- Bold and the Beautiful

Lara Parker -- Dark Shadows

Ellen Dolan --Guiding Light

Don Hastings -- Edge of Night, As the World Turns

Emily McLaughlin -- General Hospital
Larry Haines -- Search for Tomorrow

• Members

Bill Hayes from Days of Our Lives seems well-liked by all. I've read several autobiographies by people who have worked with him, including Robert Clary, Jed Allan, Peter Brown, and Ken Corday, and they all singled him out as being an outstanding human being. He truly seems to be a "what you see, is what you get," type of person.

Archived