Convicted rapist hides in bathrooms; drinks young boys urine...

KLN

• Members

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/7502034/detail.html

7502038_240X180.jpg

Police: Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine

Man Previously Convicted Of Rape

UPDATED: 10:04 am EST February 27, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A Central Ohio man allegedly told police last week that he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna, Ohio, police about his affection for urine.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Detective Ron Fithen said.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to him describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany, Ohio, father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DUDE!

You watch The Daily Buzz, too? I frickin' love that show! Kia, John, Andrea, Clayton, Mitchy... best morning news show ever. So offbeat, so crazy. First time I watched it, I was like, "What? Are these newscasters on crack?" Definitely something nice to wake up to in the morning.

Do you ever hang out in the online chatroom on their website? I'm there ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME, LoL. Mitch and the others come in to chat during commercial breaks and such. Fun stuff.

Anyway, back to the topic...

Damn gross!!

• Members

Just when you think you hear it all, some new psycho comes along.

Kudos to the dad for being so alert and having the theater employee call police. Because of him, he stopped that sicko from hurting his son and other boys.

• Members

I absolutely agree.

What a sick (excuse the language) [!@#$%^&*]. So that's his pathetic life? Waiting in bathroom stalls for young boys to use it. That is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS.

It really makes me mad. I can't wait to have kids someday but it scares me to death that these freaks are truly out there. Every day another story that's even worse than the one before.

Gah. I hate people who hurt kids or do sick things like this.

• Members

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was alone in my "Buzz" loving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love, love, love, love, LOVE IT!!! News by the Numbers, Plugged into the News and all the other (minus Mitch's World, which is never funny)

It comes on at 5am and is a great show to watch, especially since GMA, Today and The Early Show come on about two hours later.

Archived