Convicted rapist hides in bathrooms; drinks young boys urine...

KLN

• Members

Okay, now, WHY did you post this again?

Honestly, I'm all for the freedom of speech but I think the title should have been censored for those of us with more discriminating tastes (no pun intended :lol: )

It's just...wow. I can't snack or eat or do anything whenever I see the name for this thread, and my online time is often the time I partake of a nice nighttime snack!

Ew. Gosh...just...the visuals. Almost as awful as the ones that arise when I'm in that "Are you gay, straight or bi?" thread.

*Shudders*

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, you do need to stop. After all, I'm talking about how I find gross this man --not even going to say it--in the bathrooms. What does that have to do with sex? And if you took the reference to the other thread as your motivation for typing that comment, please, think again. There were several acts mentioned in that thread that many people would agree are disgusting. I'm not some archetype for a prude. I dislike it when people make snap presumptions like that.

• Members

I'm particular, yes. But trust me, Kirk. I am no prude. "Fister" I am not, but I do have my own stories I could tell. That doesn't mean I'm proud of them, but I can stand there in the ranks of at least two of at least three of the posters in that thread. Not Matt, of course, nor would I want to. Having said that, the only reason I wouldn't share those stories and those desires is because it simply isn't appropriate. Those things, I believe, should stay private. (It's kind of like, "You know what they say about the reserved ones...") But that's neither here nor there. And I only mentioned it to prove to you that just because someone is particular doesn't make them that other "p," a prude. ;)

P.S. I will never, ever, EVER be on board with licking one's fingers and slurping down cake with a relative who is doing the same. That, in my opinion, is deviant and disgusting.

Particular, yes. Prudish? I wouldn't say so, given what I know about me. :lol:

So there you have it.

• Members

I dont agree with fisting at all, I was just referring to your post about the Gay, Bi, Curious thread that made it seem like you were grossed out by those who have lots of sex, thats all I was saying. As I have said many times just lighten up, I respect your opinions but just dont take everything so seriously ;)

• Members

Oh, no OneLife Fan. I think 'that other' thread on SON has caused many of us to want to do away with the drama. I will admit, things got out of hand. And that's likely to happen at any point in a discussion on heated topics, whether it be an emotionally charged political issue or something like a difference of opinion over what constitutes good hygiene and eating habits. But I'm sure a lesson has been learned here. Personally, I think it was better when we just stuck to the soaps, and that's what I'm going to try to do from now on. (Though certainly, nobody's perfect!)

Archived