dragonflies

Announcement to be made at the Daytime Emmy's

My guess, is that either DAYS and/or GH are going to start to air on POPtv in the evenings like Y&R and B&B currently do. Especially since one of the SONY e-mails on Wikileaks talks about the execs at SONY trying to get DAYS on POPtv like they did Y&R.

I doubt is anything "exciting", except if AMC is coming back.

Unless ABC is willing to fund the 30-minute AMC and OLTL count me out.

I just can't let my mind even go there!

My guess, is that either DAYS and/or GH are going to start to air on POPtv in the evenings like Y&R and B&B currently do. Especially since one of the SONY e-mails on Wikileaks talks about the execs at SONY trying to get DAYS on POPtv like they did Y&R.

That's my guess too since Sony owns DAYS.

If that's the announcement, that the odious "Cartini" will have their paws on AMC and OLTL again, if I were on that stage, it would be hard for me not to go full Carrie White.

That's my guess too since Sony owns DAYS.

That would be nice for fans who need to catch up. It would be better if they announced a renewal along with it though...

Unless ABC is willing to fund the 30-minute AMC and OLTL count me out.

^

This.

Or if they planning to revive Ryan's Hope or Loving. Or create some new 30 minute drama. Otherwise, I could care less.

That's probably all it is...

Of Course my wish is that they were going to start showing marathons of classic Y&R/B&B episodes on the weekends on POP, but

A.They already said it wasn't CBS related

B. They are not that nice.