Fuller House

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't like Matt because it felt like they were quietly trashing Steve (agreed with you on this Dragonflies!). In the end I liked them both but just didn't care who she chose. I think Steve is the better fit and when we saw him with her kids on their date? That was the Steve I wanted to see and it just felt natural like he should be their father figure. I think they started to change course a bit to make it more balanced with the triangle. Weinger still looks good but it's clear why they wanted to push Matt. I think it's something they can play for a while if they choose to do so because the stans of the show won't let them leave out Steve.

I don't agree, but I do, lol. I thought the same at first (I was like, why is Steve now DJ's stalker and has he been stalking her for 20 years?) but I think they thought it would be endearing. It's clear somewhere along the way it was changed up a bit. JMO.

Weinger's gay? He has a wife. Not that it means anything, of course. He can be bisexual. We throw out "gay" "straight" but he could play for both teams. I was sort of surprised to find out he had a wife ...

• Members

Married or not, SW pings to high heaven onscreen these days.

I thought the show leaned pretty heavy on Steve being D.J.'s one true love and the audience nostalgia early on, which is what turned me off given his behavior. To me it's no contest, it's all Matt. But in fairness both characters are now presented as lovestruck buffoons, which is fine. I did think Steve improved a bit.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I've always liked Brotherton too but they're still going to play up the Steve/Matt angle. Weinger's still taping as well and they posted an instagram of Weinger and Brotherton face to face "facing off", so they're having fun with it. But it can only be milked for so long. Please don't milk this for six seasons.

Also sounds like we don't have to wait until February 2017, so we'll see when they drop the second season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

WOW :o

‘Fuller House’ Ratings Shocker: Bigger Audience Than Even ‘The Walking Dead’

The Netflix comedy could be the biggest show in all of TV, according to Symphony Advanced Media ratings. "Making a Murderer" is also a monster.

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/06/fuller-house-ratings-netflix-making-a-murder-1201685846/