DAYS: The returns begin for the 50th

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as vocal the MINORITY is there are 100x peeps ROOTING for the opposite. LOL Unless Peter Reckell comes back for Bo's open-casket funeral, there had better be a reunion. Peeps are gonna be MAD otherwise.

I'm expecting Aiden to become a psychopath, and Bo rolls in to save da DAYS.

• Members

I completely agree. Alice's funeral, and all the beats leading up to it were fantastic. They were sure to bring up past histories and characters' tense relationships. I was never a big "Patch"/Steve fan, but I recognize he's an iconic character to DAYS' 80's heyday. And of course, I love that Peter Reckell is returning as Bo!

I'm sure we'll be hearing the announcement of many others in weeks to come, too. I'm sure there'll be a little bit of something for everyone... unless you're hoping for Julie's brother Steven Olson. There are some that they just won't ever bother to resurrect. There's a better chance that Willow the blowfish hooker from 2007 will walk through Horton Town Square.

• Members

That's kind of how I feel. Would it be awesome if they cast Tommy Horton (or at least addressed him)? Totally! But I'm not going to consider this entire thing a flop just because I don't get Erika Slezak as Sandy Horton or something. Let me see Bo, Steve, Kim, Shane, Carrie, Sami, and some others, give them some real scenes, show some flashbacks.

Which is not to say they won't F it up. But I'm trying to be optimistic based on what's coming out so far.

• Members

This is awesome news! Looks like I'll be back to watching DOOL again! Bo and Steve are both in the dog house with there women, so I hope we're going to see some great stuff. I hope the two of them were off somewhere working together and DOOL has them return on the same week.

Archived