Y&R Promo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dream or not, this is NOT Victor Newman and not how anyone would even perceive him if it were a dream. It's just bizarre. Why is Victor so hard to write for? I don't think anybody has gotten him since the Bell team left and I feel like he shouldn't be that difficult to write for. I love Eric Braeden and he gets such crap, but I give him props for dealing with such silly writing the past 10 years.

• Members

Well I would assume that Phyllis is the one who actually dreams this cause she probably now believes Victor is responsible for her "craziness" since he had the doctors give her those drugs to wake her up......It's not really that far fetched to dream of Victor doing this since most people do portray him as a monster...

That being said I agree that it's probably a pain in the ass to write for Victor.....and i'm even sure most writers have came up with their ideas (whether good or poorly written) on how to take Victor down, yet Braeden probably constantly reminds them that "Victor never loses" and if they don't obey his wishes the he will be out forever....blah blah blah......I think Braeden said that Jack Smith tried to do that to Victor and he thought he was gonna drive him off the show or something.....Remember Jack Smith was involved with Victor getting arrested with the bribery charges, though they were quickly dropped....obviously Braeden got his way then...

Bill Bell was the only one who kept Braeden in check as I think he layed into him about his behavior once and how HE will decide what Victor does...

Archived