GH: Actress OUT

• Members

Her decision/ABC's/the man in the moon's decision---it's the best possible one for the show. KA has limited appeal and ability (IMO) and Kiki won't be missed. (Not that I'm convinced Kiki's not being recast...)

I don't know why Ava "needs" Kiki to stay in town. They've barely been on speaking terms since the beginning, and now Ava has a Corinthos child.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh okay oh okay u just know everything and you are so cool. Back to child to adult actors. Look at Alyssa Milano. She grew up on Who's the Boss and grew into a sassy spitfire vixen who was on Melrose Place, Charmed and two seasons of mistresses. U never know Kristen Alderson could follow suit. Most stars don't translate. Erin Torrey was a good actress but she had zero buzz or sex appeal. Bree was far more popular in the role and was nominated three emmys.

• Members

Yes but I get his point. Alyssa disappeared for a while after 1992 and then did those direct to DVD films Posion Ivy 2, Embrace the Darkness which showed she was no longer Sam from Who's the boss which led to melrose Place & Charmed which gave her career a new spark. I guess Johnny is saying that KA could have that and yes she may not scream sex appeal now but anything is possible.

Archived