Days: Sami's exit storyline

• Members

I actually agree and love the idea of Sami heading off on her own. For 22 years, she's basically been defined by trying to attach herself to a man. This represents a fresh start.

Also, I was into the idea of her and EJ secretly reuniting… except what are they gonna do? Tell the kids they can never ever tell anyone their dad is alive? It'd be ridiculous.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hasn't she already filmed a return visit? I could've sworn I saw something that said so. I imagine she will take a year or so off to continue directing (like GH) and her other stuff. I just never got the sense this was permanent based on her readiness to come back for holidays, big events, etc. Even though it's kind of a bizarre exit, it actually works - Sami is not in danger - so the rest of the cast doesn't have to spend months "wondering where Sami is," it allows for Sami to come back and forth "as needed" easily, and it provides a "new chapter" for Sami following a tragedy.

• Members

Busted looking, dull, and, yes, original.

He sure didn't look it. Muldoon looked about 56. And with the voice of a washed up drag queen.

Peck, while hardly a great talent, made that role his own. You'd never believe that Sami would have bothered with Muldoon's Austin with the way he's turned out.

• Members

I saw this thread and avoided it bc I didn't want to be spoiled, but seeing the crap play off onscreen, I had to check to see if this sh-t was a reality, and yes they are going with it. I liked it better when it looked like she was going to be in some legal trouble and had to go on the run till it cleared out. This Hollywood story seems SOOO random and seems very contradictory to everything that's happened with her in the last month

Archived