• Members

No? LOL.

I mean yes, sure, he looks a bit like a gay leather fantasy image in that outfit, but only because he is emulating Brando's gay fantasy image from The Wild One. That's about it. I would love it if he was but there is zero canonical evidence of it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ah. I didn't think so. Thanks. I guess that's just how some fans are with certain characters (some fans were sure Albert was gay and were very annoyed he was ogling that female agent - I assume that is just their headcanon). Maybe they won't ever say anything and people can keep believing it if they want...

• Members

I'm re-watching 2x01 right now and I'm so hyped about Twin Peaks: The Return Part 5, aaaah!

You have to love an episode where Cooper is just laying on the floor, shot and bleeding out for half of it.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by te.

• Members

Thanks. I'd never seen most of those. She has barely changed from '82. I had to love that Control-era Janet poster behind her on Webster (I didn't realize that show lasted long enough for him to go to college).