Baywatch the Movie

YRBB

• Members

They need to get Pamela Anderson and David Hasselhoff to do cameos. With the right attitude and the right cast this could do well. This could be a big hit if they can get someone like Zac Efron to be a lifeguard running around shirtless all movie.

That's absolutely the right idea. With the right attitude, this could very well be a hit.

And I'm all for Pamela Anderson making money, so whatever has to be done to get her on board, do it.

• Members

I wonder if they would keep the "I'm Always Here" theme song? And if they did, would they use the original, or have a new version since Jimi Jamison just passed away? I'd be interested to see who they would get to do that.

Anyone else here remember the Baywatch Barbie dolls from 1995? I think they were some of Mattel's highest selling dolls ever.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

I wonder if they would keep the "I'm Always Here" theme song? And if they did, would they use the original, or have a new version since Jimi Jamison just passed away? I'd be interested to see who they would get to do that.

I think they'd HAVE to have "I'm Always Here" in order for this movie to work. I think the tone for the movie would be something like The Other Guys.

• Members

Um, tell me this involves Mitch (The Hoff) training a bunch of new recruits and Pammie showing the ladies how to fill their bikini correctly.

Bonus points if they get Billy Waerlock and Elena Eliak to show up for a cameo.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

The only way anyone will care is if they have nudity.

This could be a big hit if they can get someone like Zac Efron to be a lifeguard running around shirtless all movie.

Both of you got it exactly right because Zac Efron looks to be almost confirmed and the movie will be rated R. So, I hope they reserve some of that R for nudity and sex. :lol:

I'm not sure how I will be able to handle all that eye candy.

I'll bet anything that DJ is in the Mitch type of role here (although I am assuming they won't recast the old characters but will just fill-in the types). The classic actors NEED to cameo in surprising ways.

Edited by YRBB