Y&R: Sharon Case, Joshua Morrow and Camryn Grimes interview

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True. But you know that in their heart of hearts, Jean, Shelly and JFP wish they had gone much, much further with the infatuation. And if it had happened on PASSIONS, or if JER had been the one writing this story for Y&R, OMG. Mariah probably would have drugged Nick and then stolen his sperm with the help of some leprechaun or one of the Muppets.

• Members

Loved the interview. These three have always worked well as a family unit and I've been pleased with Camryn's return (minus the disgusting Nick fetish that Mariah had) for the most part.

Loved the interview. These three have always worked well as a family unit and I've been pleased with Camryn's return (minus the disgusting Nick fetish that Mariah had) for the most part.

• Members

Great interview! Honestly, CG really ups the ante for JM - for whatever reason, she makes him a better actor. I'm so glad they decided to bring her back and this has been THE ONLY doppelganger I was actually rooting for. It's helps CG as an actress not to be saddled with the "sweet" Cassie legacy. Instead, as Mariah, they can play her on a number of different levels and she is strong enough to play them all. Another huge beneficiary of CG, EB - he just lights up when he's on screen with her - even when Mariah/Victor have been in conflict.

Archived