YR Casting! Ex GHer!!!!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Raven was the LAST good sitcom Disney produced. Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nick are all sh*t now. I wish Disney and Nick would come out with retro channels like Cartoon Network has Boomerang.

Cartoons sucks. Sitcoms sucks. Soaps sucks. TV sucks. Movies sucks. Music sucks. Society as a whole sucks.

I miss the days when everything was complex and not simpled down for the simps.

• Members

Oh why did you have to bring up the child of Sonny I'd like to forget?! :lol: Kristina is a character I'd like to forget ever existed. I didn't care for her when either actress played her.

LLC and BB had good chemistry but watching them hump on the floor and sofa got old after a week. Their 'love story' as a whole was garbage. They reminded me of why I hate Phick [on Y&R] so much. All sex and no romance.

Sonny and Olivia didn't bother me. They were match made in Heaven for me. Them being together made it so much simpler for me to fast-forward their scenes. :P

• Members

Me too, but I'll be glad to see Raven either way. I know she deliberately stepped out of the limelight to do her own thing with school and whatnot but she's been all over twitter and FB recently talking about itching to work and new projects so I'm really hoping something big happens for her. The demand was always there and it appears still is.

• Members

I'd only watch Lizzie and Raven. I hate the rest of them especially Even Stevens. I didn't find that show to be funny at all.

I just feel bad for kids nowadays b/c their shows have no real depth to them They are all just slapstick and have no real plot. I miss the days of complex cartoons too like Sailor Moon, Digimon [Digmon Adventures & Digi-Tamers], Power Rangers [up to Time Force], etc.

• Members

I was appalled a couple years ago when one of the shows featured a model saying "You're so cute, I could eat you up…You know, if I ate". I was like WTF kind of message are we sending to young girls now? Ten years ago we had Raven designing her own dress and crashing the runway to remind everyone that every size is beautiful. Now we have a white girl making an anorexia joke and implying it's okay?

Archived