YR Casting! Ex GHer!!!!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love you too, buddy. But we're going to have to get you some help when it comes to your love with Brandi. I'll allow the Nene love as I still have some [not much] love for her, but Brandi.... dry.png

I cannot stand that bitch, Brandi. That wh*re is racist. Can't believe I use to go hard for her. That broad is dead to me. tongue.png

Oh hell no! Don't put that in the atmosphere. I don't wanna see her trying to play a rape victim EVER again. If she has to be on the show, I hope she's like a modern day Lynne--someone's assistant that sits behind a desk and pop up every blue moon. No major stories for this stiff, non-acting, scenery chewing wannabe thespian.

• Members

OMG. I am about to cry. I LOVED Megan Ward's Kate. She was feisty, haughty, but vulnerable, and she was the only woman out of all of Sonny's women that made me like him. I hate when Guza wrote her out over Olivia, and KS was recast as Kate [along with RC getting his grubby hands on her]. Kate had so much potential. But Veronica had to give her DID so he could finish playing out his OLTL story projections that we probably didn't get to see because OLTL was canned.

I always wanted Kate to be strong business powerhouse. I wanted her magazine to spark to a return of Lucy and Laura/Carly bringing back their cosmetic companies to rival one another to get coverage in Crimson. I wanted to see Lulu and Maxie continue their bitchy feud as interns trying to get their way to the top. Kate would've been so sexy opposite Jax or Mac once she finally washed her hands clean of Sonny. So much potential wasted b/c of a few hacks.

Archived