YR Casting! Ex GHer!!!!!

• Members

I am in the minority who love Kelly. Thank you for your nice words on Kelly.

But back up, What did you just say about my SARAH? [!@#$%^&*]? BROWN?

Oh Lord.........You need some jesus.

slap.gif

I think I made that clear wink.png Next time anybody disses my Sarah and calls her Old news.

Ohhh It stanky up in here.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do have to step in here and as much as I love KS she's no grand dame of soap operas. having said that, I always loved her energy and screen presence under Phelps and Guza and later under Valentini and Garin Wolfs early work when Wolf was starting the DID story! it wasn't until Frank and Ron got full control and turned kate/connie into a cartoon. between Frank, Ron and the directors (who should have toned her down} she became a mess, but Sullivan played what was given to her and did it to the best camp could be played! I don't blame her I blame the ones in charge who was giving her the story, the ones who were telling her how to play it and the directors who are there to tell her how to act a scene! I would love to see her in a less cartoonish role cause yes, I DO believe she's a fantastic actress!!!

• Members

^^^ IMHO, I think Sullivan tried to play what was given to her and it was a mess. A seasoned actress would have been better equipped in spite of the lousy writing/scripts. OTT is not for everyone [RKK has proven this].

I remember Nikki Smith resurfacing, raising hell and having fun, but it was not as bad as what Kelly delivered. Ericka can go beyond the script - others are not capable. Whacko Connie was not the role for Sullivan. It did her no favors. Unnecessary recasts are one thing but then to turn the character into such a complete clown? So happy Ward was not there for that!

Archived