If you could ask a soap actor ONE question...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ms. Beverlee, bless your soul and I pray that you are in perfect peace. When you took on Alexandra, did you sit down with yourself and ask, "Okay Beverlee, how are we gonna make this broad different from Iris?", or did you just trust what was on the page? Please share your feelings about taking on your second, ultimately legendary, soap role.

Ms. Beverlee, bless your soul and I pray that you are in perfect peace. When you took on Alexandra, did you sit down with yourself and ask, "Okay Beverlee, how are we gonna make this broad different from Iris?", or did you just trust what was on the page? Please share your feelings about taking on your second, ultimately legendary, soap role.

• Members

Nancy Addison: How did you feel each about each of the 5 actors who played Frank and how the Frank/Jill relationship was written with each one?

Douglass Watson: If Mac could have sent Rachel a message from beyond the grave years later, after she'd been with Carl for years, what do you think he might have said to her?

Gil Rogers: Which experience did you enjoy more...the evil Ray Gardner on AMC or the scoundrelly, good ole boy Hawk Shayne on GL?

Tristan Rogers: Whatever became of the soap you were creating?

And a non-actor query to whoever at Proctor & Gamble is in charge of this: Why don't you stream your soaps online like you did years ago? You were just ahead of the times!

• Members

Sigh. I know. She has her stock answers and doesn't really disclose anything. It's no fun at all. My only hope at this point is that she lives to be as old as Betty White and decides in her old age that there's no point in keeping secrets.

Oh, I'd also love to ask Megan McTavish: So... what other options did you consider for making Josh Madden Erica Kane's son, and why exactly did you think making him a grown unaborted fetus made for a better story?

Archived