General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

Im trying to visualize a Spencer vs Danifer match-up in a boring contest and I really have no idea who would "win"

Im trying to visualize a Spencer vs Danifer match-up in a boring contest and I really have no idea who would "win"

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michelle's introduction was promising I was hoping for RC to be a bit more creative and focus on a woman coming to terms with having 20 years of her life taken away and having to adapt. Instead we got the psycho back from the dead.

• Members

which was for the best. Nina was incredibly boring when she first appeared and came across fake as hell. She got interesting the moment she walked out of that chair and started hating on everyone else I do. The character shows a lot more promise now bc MS does not work as a heroine or even a gray character. Her strength is as a villain so its refreshing to finally see her portrayed as such again

• Members

Maybe she worked as a vilain and a bitch on yr but on GH she is dull and uninteresting. I SEE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING COMPELLING WITH HER PERFORMANCE NOW and I usually root for the bad seed.

Heck I am one of the few who enjoy Levi so i am not that picky when it comes to vilain.

But i get nothing from MS. I can fault the writing because it truly is doing her no favor but i saw less popular and frankly less talented actor turn intriguing performances with mediocre writing (i see it on a daily basis on GH alone).

I didnt know much of MS before she joined GH but if she was that bad on YR i now get why some viewers were throwing parthies when she left.

• Members

It's because their storyline has mostly been scrapped and they have shot numerous scenes that would've aired in the last four weeks or so that have had to be cut for a few reasons. They're not just off-screen because Ron hates them or something equally ludicrous. But you were right to notice the massive gap in their airtime because it definitely was not intended or planned. Lucy, Scott and Bobbie are on this week with some reworked scenes.

I had the same thought, I really wanted to know what he whisper-screamed to Josslyn but couldn't understand him.

Archived