General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

I'd rather discuss GG's popularity over GH at the moment ... LOL

One last thing on that subject though. No, it's not foreplay. Hardly. That's just ridiculous. And it's a fantastic show. Very re-watchable. I've seen every episode probably a billion times and still laugh at them like it's the very first time I've seen it. I honestly can't say that about a lot of shows. My top tier shows have to be I Love Lucy, Three's Company, Golden Girls and Roseanne. I will watch them no matter what and enjoy every second. Cosby Show, yeah, it holds up, but I've never felt that compelled to watch it over and over again.

ANYWAY ... LOL

Glad to know that not much was missed on the episode that would of aired today. I've debated just not watching it but honestly, it's like a train wreck, you just can't take your eyes away ... and it's fun to discuss the farce the show has become, as sad as it is.

And where the hell are Lucy, Kevin and Scotty? Did Bobbie fall off the face of the earth again? Seriously. It's terrible. I know they're "recurring" but really ... it still annoys me Lucas had a chat about his pathetic triangle with JULIAN over Bobbie, who wasn't even really shown by his side at the hospital, except for what, a split second?

Hell, the three bratlets and Delia get more airtime than they do!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now, Obrecht is showing her condolences to John for Twat Boy dying? When did she find a heart? Wasn't she a stone cold bitch to Elizabeth, not caring at all when she lost Ric? Does she have DID or this another mask bc she is truly being written as a completely different character. Maybe she's Madeline, escaped from prison

Z6wnYOM.jpg?1

Maxie's dress was absolutely ugly. Her story with Nathan is so stupid

Ugh, I see Feces is back to being a bitch

My god, why is so much time being spent on these kids and their camp activities?

Spencer sounds like Donald Duck. Can they please give him subtitles?

How exactly did Anna help Patrick with Emma over the past year and a half?

• Members

I know I have every right to get pissed off at Robin, but wasn't the scenario that Victor had was she couldn't get in contact with any of her family and she couldn't reveal where she really was?

but knowing she can talk to Emma, well in defense, she does think she's in Africa.

To be honest, the facility SHOULD'VE been on a different continent

• Members

If that is the case, she should not have left, especially her child, but then you have the rotgut of the "writers" once again screwing up saying Robin has been in touch with her family. Factoring out the screw up, Robin agrees to not contact her daughter in hopes of thawing out a hitman? Patty should have divorced her before she left, but I suspect Craptini were trying to keep Scrubbies holding on for as long as possible. Now, Robin will return for a bit, and they are happy thanking Craptini, knowing this is an even shorter visit than the last. Of course, the meltdowns are on their way.

• Members

I'm glad someone can enjoy Spencer. I agree that he sounds like Donald Duck. His reactions are way too over the top and all he does is cheese for the camera. It's annoying.

Yesterday's show was such a joke. I can't believe we are seeing so much of those cheesy and forced summer camp games. And can Liz start eating a couple of cheeseburgers? And Britt ... Nikolas is NOT worth any of this!

Maxie, Nathan and Levi is ridiculous.

What a terrible episode. Honestly, Nina bothered me the least. I loved loved loved Rosalie giving attitude to Felix.

Archived