Iggy Azalea Thread

Cheap21

• Members

this comment is as old as the artists mentioned but omg yes I love you! I miss them all.

Iggy and especially Nicki are a joke. I will say I think Iggy is beautiful and I liked her verse on 'Problem'. On Nicki I have absolutely nothing positive to say.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was just about to post this story. I can't with this bitch. I'm not the biggest fan of Britney's music, but she seems like a nice person in real life, and Iggy is crazy if she thinks people are going to take her side over Brit's. She DOES have talent, IMO, but there's no reason to do this. SHE'S SO STUPID.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9671-1374776019-1.g

• Members

That tweet made me laugh.

I wish JackPeyton still posted here so he could see it...

The only positive thing I've seen her involved in this year was singing in a car with James Corden. And that wasn't even about her, really.

• Members

To be fair, Vegas is ALL Britney has going for her. Her last album flopped and her singles are not catching on anymore.

Why anyone thought a Britney + Iggy collaboration was a good idea when both of their commercial careers is not exactly hot, is beyond me.

Britney seems like a more grounded person these days, but honestly, she's a few minutes away from being a hasbeen and a relic of the 00's. No one talks about her anymore and her days as a publicity magnet and mega-successful pop act are over.

Archived