• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"THIS is an ass" rofl

Anika can't really go head to head with Cookie, so it looks like she's going to try and use Porsha to get at Cookie.

Jamal isn't all that bold and brave, it appears. He did exactly what Lucious wanted him to do and that was be pretentious.

I was glad Andre threatened Vernon for putting his hands on him.

Courtney Love was good, I enjoyed her character. Very representative of those artists that crack up later in the careers.

• Members

I also don't like how Cookie is being written to her other two sons. You just came out of jail & just going to bond with one of them & put her favorite song against the other.

Is she teaching Hakeem a lesson from the first episode. I hope Cookie hears him calling Camilla mother. & bonding with Anika will open her eyes to what he needs.

• Members

Yes, that is what I'm saying. The look she gave Hakeem when she walked off with her fav, Jamal, was not written very well. This young man is not some joe competing with her son. Hakeem is her son, and while I don't expect her to kiss his ass, I do think she needs to keep trying. If Hakeem is a mean little !@#$%^&*], Cookie needs to look in the mirror. She didn't go to jail on trump up charges, bitch was a drug dealer. SHE is the reason Hakeem didn't have a mother, so he has a right to have an attitude. I was not happy with what I saw yesterday because it did Cookie no favors. Be bad ass because those are my favorite characters, but don't give the audience a reason to hate you. It just wasn't right, and I hope this is fixed STAT!

She also needs to make some time for Andre. I think they are doing too much with Cookie while ignoring what a terrible mother she is. Alexis Carrington had her favorite (Steven), and while Fallon annoyed the crap out of her, we know Alexis loved her children. We are not getting that from Cookie, but we should.