Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

Lucious can make me love him one second and wish death on him the next. He needs to become more sympathetic when it comes to my man. But I am glad that that backup bitch, Dora, has exited stage left. I ain't worried about Olivia because I can handle that heifer.

YAASSSS!! Bae looking so sexy out there performing!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anika hook up Elle on drugs in the past too I believe. I wonder why she don't like Elle. & not because she's trying to make Cookie look bad. It seems like Elle & Anika got some kind of history. I wonder Lucious start the Empire before hooking up with Anika.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Webmaster

Yeah, there's some history there. The way Elle and she talked in that brief moment showed some history there.

BTW, who would have thunk that it would take Empire for me to actually see what talent Courtney Love apparently always had. Her reputation in real life always clouded my judgement of her and I never gave her the chance to see what she could bring to the table. Kudos to producers and Love for bringing it!