Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

True but honestly, it wasn't the mods I was concerned with. Confession time....

With all my years on this board, one of the things that has always baffled me is why some soaps have daily threads while others had monthly. Plus I've seen enough skirmishes over the ages where someone starts a thread instead of someone else, etc... Long story, short. I've never really understood the expectations of the community for that and when people fight about it I have flashbacks to Christmas 1976 a.k.a. little Marceline's worst Christmas ever. tongue.png Just kidding but honestly I've never been able to figure out the rules on that so I just guessed and clearly I guessed wrong.

Edited by marceline

• Members

I actually agree with some of this. I kinda wonder where this show goes after the main premise inevitably comes to an end? I suppose new characters and new storyline doors will have to become a reality at some point in the next season. I hope that this show gets a lot deeper at some point. We're talking about the world of hip hop, and there's a lot of stuff to be mimed there. I figure a show like this would be filled with evildoers coming and going left and right. I don't mind camp and humor. I just hope it doesn't overwhelm the show to the point where we don't get the real "meat and potatoes" out of it. Speaking of Wesley Snipes, I get the feeling that all is not lost on that front. I can certainly see him being brought on as Anika's menacing ex-husband, Tyrone.laugh.png

Edited by Vanguardian

• Members

I told you that Cookie should work with Hakeem. Then the brothers don't have to compete.

This show is moving too fast again.

I wish that was Cookie to found out first .

Berrti or whatever his name is don't know the wild card is here, Cookie.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

Anika is getting a bit more developed.

YASSS to Tianna working with Cookie. Love it. She's growing on me a ton in this episode.

Love Sister Cookie. LMAO. Cookie is everything. EVERYTHING.

I like seeing the flashback of Lucious and a young Andre as he hides the gun for Lucious and then gives him an alibi for Bunkie's murder. LOVED the shot of Vernon. He knows Andre lied.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Both these boys are lazy ass kids. Like I said both are the same side of a coin. Lucious especially Cookie is the brains. Anika needs to seat her ass in the corner

Cookie got a short ass dress on talking to a muslim(ms) sister.

So, Andre is also musical, & very protective of his father. Not only he was there for the drops & also hid away guns.

Cookie already knows another way.