Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a very bad feeling that conversation CookieLu had in the hallway will be Lucious' undoing. How much you guys willing to bet we get a flashback one of these days of Anika listening to Cookie tell Lucious she funded Empire? There was a reason Cookie violated the gag in the contract.

And for those who don't believe Anika is a match for Cookie, I disagree. I don't need both to be hoodrats, but I need Cookie's rival to cut a bitch if she has to while being prim and proper.

• Members

I don't think Cookie violated the gag order to Lucious woman. Cookie thought that Lucious at least told the woman that he's with the truth about the money. Did you see how surprise Cookie was that Anika didn't know.

I still don't think Anika is a match for Cookie. Something is off about her to me. Is it me, but these soaps that describe a certain kind of black female is talking about Anika. A Beauty that will slice a bitch

Edited by MoTheGreat