Y&R: Barton Shelby Cast

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With YR these days, you ask for interesting and they are all too happy to deliver the exact opposite [Exhibit a: Neil/Hillary]. How could TT be at the top of any list? I don't even think they searched that hard. Current GH would hire this non acting dullard, but YR? Times have changed - for the worst!

• Members

Agreed. Seriously, I have no idea what TPTB were thinking about Darius as Malcolm. Regardless of his talent, he was destined to fail because the audience had a certain look and body type in mind when it came to Malcolm. At least this is a new character, so if he doesn't click, eh - recast or send him away. Malcolm was a far more complex situation.

• Members

Tilford is not bad.

He's not a great actor by any stretch of the imagination however as long as Y&R keeps him away from extreme melodrama he should be ok.

Aaron Spears would have been the best choice for the role if the character was meant to be longterm.

• Members

I wouldn't mind Aaron Spears coming to Y&R as Justin, especially since he is a blood relative of Dru and Olivia. Hell, if B&B isn't going to use them, why not bring Justin, Marcus, Amber AND Dayzee to Y&R? Call me crazy, but I'd be all for it. I'd recast Marcus of course, but I could see those characters being useful to Y&R. Of course Amber has history with several characters and since she has a child with Marcus, that could help bring them in. Dayzee wouldn't be limited to Marcus either and could be spread around the canvas.

Archived