Y&R: Barton Shelby Cast

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love Justin on Y&R. He and Neil should team up to start their own company then back stab each other for control.

Leave Amber where she is. I am already pissed that they saddled Marcus with a kid with her. AND he didn't get ANY story or airtime out of the story when it was front and center!

• Members

Agreed. But I was livid when they gave him a random whoopee scene with Amber then gave all, and I do mean all, the story to that runt Liam. I understand if they were going for the element of surprise but NO one was surprised and saw it coming a mile away. At the least, give the poor stuck-e some story for his trouble. He got all of 4 scenes out of that. One of the many reason I had to let B&B go.

Yes, she will. But the problem is that I hated that they connected the Barbers to Amber and Tawny.

• Members

They might bring over Amber and her bi-racial baby to Y&R if the show lasts that long. And if Devon ever has a kid, which I doubt happens, they will take the incest route like the always do with the black folks on Y&R then his kid will be paired with her. His legal cousin, by the way.

Archived