Justice League Movie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Only interested in Fantastic Four for 2015. Found the Avengers absolutely boring and I'm so tired of the hype surrounding that franchise. It just wasn't that great of a movie but make enough money and pay the right review companies and you're golden.

Hopefully they change the Man of Steel sequel's title. "Batman vs Superman" is just ridiculous. I trust Zach Snyder with Justice League and I've liked all of his movies so far. Yes Man of Steel might have been a little too gritty/depressing in some ways but I found it to be a very realistic portrayal of a person who's grown up very isolated on a world he's not meant to be on. Hopefully they do a really good job with the sequel.

Between this and the Star Wars news today has been great!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I'm still not happy Zack Snyder is involved, but I think they're phasing him out and giving control over to comic people, who are currently in the process of rehabilitating the books (with DC Rebirth). That recent effort is the first time I've given a damn about DC in almost ten years. Plus the cast is good, so we'll see.

The Wonder Woman trailer, OTOH, looks amazing.

• 3 weeks later...