The Bold and The Beautiful Promo - Fighting Dirty

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, in classic B&B fashion, Liam & Quinn WILL hook-up! Honestly, SC's scenes with RS have been some of his best work on the show. You can tell he's totally into those scenes. I'm curious how $B is going to sell to Karen switching her alliance. I can't imagine that Katie will be completely out, but I could see Karen giving Bill some position within the company. He's been out of it for too long and we can't have him alternating between lounging at Liam's and, now, Brooke's for much longer.

• Members

these shows are hilarious. I mean it's A-OK for a guy to KIDNAP a woman as long as she's still kinda into him and he's cute and doesn't REALLY mean any harm... rolleyes.gif

effed up @ it's lowest common denominator.

it would be great, imo, if B&B showed how truly devoted Wyatt is to Hope by having him chase after them for a good, long while. Maybe, have him get hit by a car and that be the only reason why he was stopped?

• Members

I'm about a week behind on B&B and seeing this promo, I'm all "OMG, the Spencers!" With all the great FC drama, I had completely forgotten about them and their various hangers-on.

It was actually a relief to watch Hope in scenes not involving either one of her paramours in either body or spirit.

Archived