GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

I think I read someone here thinks that O taking Liz hostage is random as hell. My God! ICAM! Why on earth of all places did Dr O go there? REEEEEEdiculous!!!!! If its because Liz ruined Britta's life, ok fine. Someone other than moRon needs to explain that. Did I miss it? I do ff a whole lot.

Once Nik [who's buttons are holding on for dear life] saves Liz, Dr. O can go back to running the hospital and Britta can go back to being a doctor.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM! This is absolutely too much to ask of an audience. Even if Kemo tried, I doubt it would do much good. ME is a Daytime Don't, but my money says Crappy willl continue to push this and forge ahead with the ratings winner, Nina. Horrible!

I could never long for JaSam, so I would just like both gone!

• Members

lol. I still can't believe there's a major frontburner story centered around a person who has never been seen on GH and has no connection to the show or its history. And you know her ass isn't dead and she'll probably show up for May sweeps or something. I'm dreading it already!

• Members

I wouldnt put it pass RancyRonC but i would hate it if they hired an actress of Donna Mills caliber to have her play a character that would subject her own son to needless grieving only to keep the money within her family

If true that he patterned the role of Madeline on Abbby Ewing then it means he no more has a grasp on KL than he has on GH.

WAY TO TRASH TWO OF MY AT TIME FAVORITE shows Veronica.

• Members

Do what I do and just imagine that Miss Donna Jean Miller exists in a vacuum. Look at her pretty face, those eyes, that hair, check out her clothes, hear her voice but don't process the diarrhealogue she's being paid to spew, pay no attention to the scraps of spray tanned drywall with which she deigns to share her screen. Bliss.

• Members

I got to catch some of the show live while I was running errands today. It's ludicrous the amount of time and energy focused on this non-character. At this point I can't think of an actress who could live up to the hype if they suddenly decided to cast the character.

• Members

I've always believed RC is dying to cast an OLTL star.

Not to go back to "if this was the British soaps..." but, if this was the British soaps they would let Sonny go down for this. They would milk it for maximum drama and anguish, Michael would disown him and Carly, and he'd go away for six months minimum, maybe a year or 18 months. That's what he needs to do. He has to pay.

• Members

fef19ec0_ir11aTpJYy8gp.gif

Michael Sonny Corinthos better actually pay for shooting AJ. If not, I'm out. I'm tired of this poor man's Sonny Corleone getting away with murder. Either he goes to jail or a bullet gets plugged into him. His punishment better not be everyone keeping quiet (including Michael), while Monica suffers (yet again) and Michael just disowns him.

Archived