GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

They have EMMY for laziest writer now? Cuz the whole show made no sense whatsoever. The only thing i can comment positively on is the Freddy krugger-like way Luke was acting. AG was in rare form.

But everybody around Luke has to become 10000x dumber for the story to work and Tracy of all people has become way too mellow.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gary was married to Valene when he started an affair with Judy Trent (JE). She was his AA sponsor's wife. I am not sure that JE and DM share any scene.

The guy who played Trevor Lansing was Karen's brother Joe Cooper.

Its sad that those morons get a gift like Donna Mills and waste her on a story about Siam, the underwear model and such drivel.

Since RC loves his wink-wink moment they better have at least one scene of LC and DM

• Members

Kelly Monaco's sing song voice is very annoying, sometimes unbearable.

Ava drives me up the wall.

Ryan Paevey is hot. But very, very wooden. He's worse than Kelly Monaco's sing song voice.

Luke, Kiki, Morgan, and Michael are all excruciating to watch. Ugh!

Tracy and Kevin were OK. I just wish Tracy wasn't such a screeching harpy sometimes or so smug. Jane Elliott is a very good actress but the shrillness and smugness brings out some of the most grating qualities in her acting.

There are a few actresses I like on the show (Donna Mills obviously, Kathleen Gati, Jane Elliott when she's restrained, Lynn Herring, Becky Herbst most of the time, Laura Wright depending on who she's in scenes with), but Jon Lindstrom is the only actor I can even tolerate on GH at this time. GH has some of the worst leading men you could ever find on a soap.

DONNA MILLS!!!! For some reason, I don't mind that her scenes were with Easton. I'm just happy to see her and glad she's not playing a battered wife or victim for once (from all the old lifetime movies I used to watch with her.) I also loved seeing Madeline give Silas the business. Best part of yesterday's show by far.

• Members

Too bad Matthew Labine has another career, him and his sister would've been great as GH HWs

Kate Hall as BW with Karen Harris, Elizabeth Snyder, Meg Bennett, Donna Swajeski

Associate Head Writer: Nancy Williams Watt, Pamela K. Long

SW: Marin Gazzagina, H. Gail Laurence, Chip Hayes, Josh Griffith, Courtney Simon

• Members

So let me get this straight. Nikolas' great uncle hasn't been on canvas since the 80's before his character was ever even thought of and they still acknowledge their familial ties, yet Morgan's has been his entire character history but he calls him Mr. Spencer.

Makes perfect sense.

Archived