GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at people thinking someone like Mills would be more than a stunt. This is Ronald.

Onto Wednesday's episode. Liz looks fantastic. I can't believe Nikolas wants Liz there at his wedding (obviously where the truth will come out, Ron ain't subtle)

Heh at Dr. O lecturing Britt on taking 34 minutes with a patient. Love O just crapping all over her happiness. LOL.

I'm so annoyed with how AJ is handled I'm just not liking these scenes as I probably should. I take it this sudden anyuresm will cause him to forget everything, or are they keeping him in a coma because it's "realistic"?

Yet smarmy Jillian is already on Alexis' doorstep. What'd it take, two seconds to clear his name? Sigh. AJ rotted for two months off-screen.

Ugh. Ambien are on. FYI Easton looks terrible as always.

• Members

Im sorry but if Emma was my child, I would beat her ass. The attitude, talking back, refusing to listen....my mother would have had my skull if I ever acted like that and in public no less. This little girl is not cute and they need to nip this behavior in the bud. Good her stupid egg got broken.

Speaking of unruly kids, that Spencer got WAY too many lines and airtime, but I guess I should expect it since they are intent on giving him his own storyline. I can barely make out what he says half the time

Tracy is being written so out of character. Since when does she ever care about her family outside of her two kids? She is acting too soft and decent and Id be checking her before Luke

• Members

Donna Mills, who would be a feather in the cap of ANY soap (IMO), gets just 12 episodes...but the Llanview Three (Roger, Michael, and the nuclear waste byproduct known as Kristen) remain. Yes, I realize DM might not have wanted anything longer (although, if I were Francesca, I'd sure move Heaven and Earth to change her mind). Nevertheless, I ask, IS THAT JUSTICE?

• Members

This skeeves me out

Kristen Alderson @krisalderson 39m

I'm honored to be on the short list of people who have had their butts grabbed by Anthony Geary

Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron 44m

@krisalderson You and Elizabeth Taylor.

RC patting himself on the back for this

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/toronto-mayor-rob-ford-becomes-688265

Archived