B&B: Forrester family secret emerging

• Members

I'm not even sure why it would be a "family secret" that would have impact (i.e., Taylor killing Darla). It's not like Taylor or Thorne are even on the canvas, much less in LA. Aly is just a dayplayer as far as I'm concerned. Watch them come up with something like Brooke is really Aly's mother (more egg transplants). JK.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or worse: Taylor only THOUGHT she had hit and killed Darla when, in fact, someone else came along and murdered her later. rolleyes.gif

By any chance, is Taylor returning with a new husband or beau? Perhaps Aly decides to steal him away from Taylor as vengeance for Darla's death? IDK.

• Members

This could be good if written properly.

Thorne is surprised when Brooke tells him Wyatt is with Hope. He tells her about Ally's extreme dislike for Wyatt and how it worries him. They talk about keeping Ally's anger issues in check. He prays Wyatt won't be the trigger that sets her off. In another office, Wyatt shows Hope Stephanie's jewels and his publicity tie-in ideas. Hope's impressed. They are making out when Ally arrives. She shouts, "Get your hands off of her! Now!"

At Forrester, Pam tells Eric that Wyatt's on his way to Paris. Eric says he's taking Stephanie's jewelry collection to be appraised and has his full support. He muses about Ally's negative reaction to Wyatt. Pam hopes she's not having trouble again. Eric says there was an alarming tone in Ally's voice. Pam says it's a good thing she's with Thorne - he can keep a protective eye on her. Eric talks about Ally's issues - she'll be fine and then it's like a switch is flipped and she becomes violent and full of rage.

• Members

Good grief, here comes another month-long story arc before we resume regular programming of Bill/Brooke/IrishRidge/Katie and Liam/Hope/Wyatt. The last time something like this popped up was Marcus' texting-while-driving blip.

Aly has become psycho in literally one episode. No build-up, and barely any screen time before this development. (And this actress does NOT have the chops to pull this off)

• Members

Amen. I think they came up with this S/L in order to send the Aly character away and then recast for summer or fall. It's clear that they brought Aly back because they thought Thorne would have a greater presence on the show since no Ridge. However, once the recast with Ridge was a winner, bye-bye Thorne again.

Archived