GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

I'm watching it now...and he said "I was doing some research into genetic disorder your brother had, Fragile X syndrome" " I hope you don't mind me overstepping but I made a donation in his name".

They didn't get it wrong since her brother is Danny McCall.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rafe needs to go away to school and be SORASed to a seventeen year old. I still can't believe that boy is more than 14.

Morgan is just a lunkhead. Plain and simple[and I do mean simple].

Micheal Shut up! No one cares. Go talk to AJ offscreen about it.

Kiki just go!

Olivia contributing to the delinquency of minors was the only good part of today's episode.

KimMcC--type in your PIN code please. Good bye! Head to GC if u want 2 see the Borg, cuz the WSB sure doesn't have him!

• Members

Google tells me he's 19, ha.

Are we actually supposed to like Kiki? She is absolutely insufferable. They're purposely trying (and succeeding) to make us hate her, right? Right? They can't honestly think Kaka is a likable character. And KA just gets worse by the day.

Aww, Danny and Alexis blowing bubbles was cute! Why do they keep making Molly pick him up though? That kid is so huge now that they're nearly the same size! One of these days Haley Pullos is going to pick him up and topple right over.

12dfZAk.jpg

NOT here for Clay family scenes. lol at Rafe still being on the show. WTF was that thing on his head today? His hair's always sucked but damn. And I feel a little part of my soul die every time he says "Danny boy." Thank GOD Kiki/Rafe interaction was kept to an absolute minimum. I would gouge my eyes out if their scenes went on any longer.

I have no investment in Molly's love life, but I have to say I'm glad they've essentially ditched the Rafe character and chose to go with TJ/Molly instead. I can't imagine sitting through some kind of Rafe/Molly love story right now.

Ugh, more Kelly Sullivan on Monday.

Who has the worst hair right now - Lucas, Morgan, Tracy, or Rafe?

• Members

Why would any girl, even someone as stupid and annoying as Holly, look at Rafe twice?! I skipped over his scenes the first time but when I saw people talking about how awful he was, I decided to watch. I wish we would see the back of Rafe. Recast the character, SORAS him, whatever! Another character that I dislike SO much. He's the worst of the teens and that's saying a lot.

Archived