GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the 2nd time Patrick's SCRIPT questioned if she's suffering PTSD.

Besides, pretty much every PTSD character on a soap or TV always denies having PTST at first, so that excuse is meaningless to me. I'm more liable to believe RC was so defensive over the criticism, he wrote some in last minute. Much like his What If was added last minute for Jason & Sam to addresse those complaints.

• Members

Uh, yeah, and...he was wrong. He didn't know what was going on.

The script had Robin say herself, before any of this Victor [!@#$%^&*] occurred, in a regular conversation, that she had herself checked out and that she does not have PTSD. That is Ron Carlivati's take on it. That is how he reacted to criticism of the issue weeks ago, with that scene where she calmly told her family she didn't have it - that was his defense. I believe he has even reiterated it to people on social media - "Robin does not have PTSD."

What more do you want? Just because a character asks someone something (and it is then shot down) does not mean the story point is up for debate when they clearly tell you it's not. It may be something you or I want to see, but it's very clearly and obviously not what they are doing because they have literally told you the opposite at least twice. This isn't fan fiction where we choose our own twists. When it comes to this story I wish it was but it's not.

• Members

Yeah, outside of Patty asking, what else have we been given in regards to PTSD? Not a damn thing! In fact, how did Patty connect Robin might have PTSD to her going after Jason when they've had this fight for years? She had PTSD prior to being held captive? Patty's question was clearly directed towards the audience.

The funny thing is, instead of moRon feeling he had to address the PTSD, why not simply have Robin discuss her ordeal? You can get heartfelt stuff out of something just that simple. Really, you can. I really wish moRon would stay off of Twitter because that is part of GH's problem. The rest is that he's just a dumb ass completely incapable of doing the job handed to him on a silver platter.

• Members

Ryan Carnes and Bryan Craig already had me pretty convinced, but that thing on Jane Elliot's head now has me certain that the hair department has completely left the building. WTF?! Awful!

Can't stand Franco and I'm so tired of seeing Howarth and his antics on my screen.

I'm so over the BLT crap.

Sabrina tomorrow... ughhhhh.

• Members

Why don't we all just relax. And wait for Ron to tell us what it all means on twitter. In 140 characters. So much easier than allowing what's on screen to speak for itself.

Why don't we all just relax. And wait for Ron to tell us what it all means on twitter. In 140 characters. So much easier than allowing what's on screen to speak for itself.

Archived