GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

Although Heather never killed someone outright all the way back to Georiganne Lapiere's stint in 1976. She wa always a schemer but never out right Murderer. Guza/Pratt making her someone wh would murder that easy I hate and I hate that RC never fixed that

GL and MOB's Heather was all about getting Steven Lars/PJ back. She gaslit Diana but never killed her although she did plot at points

I loved the scheming Heather of 77-79 and 80-83. I miss that Heather

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
IDA. I know as a viewer before this material aired, the first thought would have been to say this would end up being all about Sabrina, but thats not how presented at all. This really had little to do with Sabrina as she was virtually a nonfactor. If he wanted to lay it on thick and drive the message home that still was all about garnering sympathy and support for Sabrina, RC could have had her own during those scenes that aired. Sabrina with Felix or Liz interjected between the Robin/Patrick scenes lamenting over being a single mother and losing Patrick would have been more effective. As it stand, the scenes did nothing but villify Robin (which Im sure was the intention) while garnering sympathy for Patrick and Emma, not Sabrina. From a writing standpoint, they didnt even try to go there, which while was a shock, was what happened.

• Members

Probably.

But that doesn't explain Patrick's been downright CALLOUS about Sabrina and her baby since that reveal. He suggested running off to Africa and it was Robin who had to remind me hey you've got a new baby here on the way. He was like pfft I'll visit now and then. Wow... RC will have an even bigger hill to climb now selling Patrick gives two hoots about Sabrina.

• Members

I think her being MIA has more to do with the Sabrina actress being pregnant. Shes only taped twice since these scenes were taped and in the past 45 days and only one of those days was with Patrick. She's on maternity leave now so there won't be anymore scenes after that for a while. It's more likely just bad writing on RC's part.

• Members

Oh dear lord, Spencer is getting WAY too many lines. Cute kid, but he's overused

Tracy's red hair is a mess. What she said to Lulu was complete BS. If Lulu can look at Ben as if he's her son, then Luke will be able to see him as family. Really? The same way he claims/ed Cameron and Jake?

Anna was able to bribe Heather with a BLT? Whatever

Oh poor pathetic Liz. Go get a vibrator

Os3rP3Q.jpg

WTF is she wearing?

they don't, but the route they chose doesn't paint her as this poor sympathetic character that others are claiming that they were doing with those scenes. She was completely irrelevant to them

So is she a savior or a poor victim we are supposed to feel sorry for?

• Members

Well, we can fanwank it if we want to, but I'm going by the scripts. And the scripts made a point to passive-aggressively smack the online audience who castigated RC for not dealing with Robin's trauma by having Robin all but turn to the camera and say "I do not have PTSD" - an actual line of dialogue.

Archived