Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People are now basically demanding video evidence of the crime. This is ridiculous. The dude has a history, a witness was named and Sony doesn't cut a man mid-cycle over bullshit.

If this was one of my favorites and this [!@#$%^&*] came out, I'd be on them to go too. You have to step outside the fan bubble sometimes. The reaction from supposedly "rational" people is getting beyond embarrassing.

• Members

They should have never broken up Chelsea and Dylan. I wanted them to stick together and raise Connor with Adam having zero visitation thanks to Ashley and Sharon's testimony... I wanted Adam to be dying inside seeing them around town with his baby. A very very very small start to making him pay for stealing Faith.

• Members

I need to block out that selfie from my mind! Disgusting! He was fortunate to have a job at all. Bout time he was fired. Maybe I'll start watching Y&R, if I ever have time. I'm always at work when the soaps are on and God knows I have enough on my DVR, but Muhney getting fired from Y&R is a good start. And from his twitter, he's certainly throwing gas on the flames! I don't care what the nut cases on TMZ have to say about this, whether they're glad or not that he was finally fired.

Archived