GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally watched. The mob stuff is absolutely cringeworthy. I just roll my eyes when Sonny says sh-t like, "I may not be in a position to put you in the ground, but that doesn't mean I can't BEAT ya down!" Yawn.

Lucas can obviously do so much better but I'm surprisingly not minding him and Brad, though I'm not sure why Lucas is so thirsty for him. Had to roll my eyes at them having the same back story though.

Lucas and Brad better watch out though, because there's another gay couple in Port Charles... Silas and Nathan, who once again looked ready to make out in their scenes today.

TYWsT8r.png

Haha, I loved Mac showing up at Scotty's door, punching him, and leaving 15 seconds later. laugh.png

JymD0Xn.gif

• Members

I've only watched about 15 minutes. Tennis trumps cartoons in this household!

Duke beating on Jillian even though Shawn was holding Jillian had to be the biggest joke of all. Poor Ian, just can't get anything right. Why doesn't either one of these menacing mobsters have more muscle? Why didn't they just let Shawn beat Jillian? He needs no help at all, and I would be totally moist watching Shawn beat break Jillian into 3 equal pieces! I must have had spontaneous orgasms for 4 consecutive days after Shawn beat the crap out of FrankenTodd!

Sam and her see thru clothes just really bug me. She has 5 pieces of clothing only. Dirty ass!

Lucas is looking like a booty call from hell. Hope Brad slipping him the pipe took his mind off of his missing sister. Not difficult to see how badly Lucas is going to be looking in this triangle.

• Members

I dont think lucas came across that bad. The guy is faced with a lot of stuff all at once and he meets someone who can actually get EVERYTHING hes going through himself. Yes hes a bit clingy at the moment but thats also ANOTHER THING brad of all people should understand.

Brad was already planning to play the Lets just be friend speach the way he was looking at Lucas

• Members

The predatory and disgusting way they handled Brad's behavior with Michael (and Felix before Michael) showed that.

I'd rather see squeaky clean than some implication that being gay is about perversion, especially since, other than one rushed kiss, the gay men on this show are all talk.

• Members

A. Elizabeth /C. Happens (re: the mob war) you're right cuz I can not stop laughing all I thought about

"I came

I saw

I hit him right dead in the jaw"

See I caught him with a right hook, caught him with a jab, caught him with an upper cut, kicked him in his ass, sent him on his way cause I ain't for that talk.....

Yeek yeek

~From Sonny to Julian

• Members

Have not watched friday's episode. But brad is kim's adopted son and mr. Wu's adopted great grandson? But kim died at the end of the asian quarter story at a very young age, he was a criminal with no conscience and he adopted????

Archived