GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

bc he's not shallow and its refreshing. Their scenes actually came across a lot better on air than that initial spoiler. I see the chem between them. Now I don't see why Brad would waste his time with Felix when Lucas is in the picture. Looks aside, Lucas respects him, makes for good conversation and as far as he knows isn't a whiny bitch. Theres absolutely nothing remotely appealing about Felix in comparison

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's also nothing appealing about Brad. In addition to not being great looking (which really shouldn't matter, you're right) he has little personality. And the little personality he does have is far from appealing.

I just saw the Bobbie/Sam/Lucas scenes from the other day, those were very good. I have to admit it was a little weird seeing Bobbie/Sam interact and be so close because I don't remember them ever sharing scenes before, but at the same time I really liked it and thought they worked well together. I hope they share more scenes down the line as the Lucas/Sam/Julian stuff unfolds.

• Members
see I had no problem with that. As much as I hate Felix, Brad already committed to that date before Lucas showed up. It would have been the shallow and sleazy thing to do to just cancel it on the spot after already agreeing to it bc a hot piece of ass showed up. He can go on that date and when its done, tell Felix, its best they don't go any further. After being wrong for so long, I actually think the writing for Brad now is right

• Members

Dr. Obrecht cracks me up! The only time I enjoy bad acting is when the character is a complete bitch or sociopath, and if the acting is very OTT. I also only like it mostly if it's an old lady. So win win! Still wish they could have cast Tari Signor or Barbara Rhoades but this actress is entertaining too!!

Every time I see Anna, I think it's OLTL's Tea. They even sound the same!

Great to see Bobbie and Sam together! Mostly because they're two of the only actresses and characters I like on GH.

The biggest problem with Morgan and Julian is that their actors have no acting talent and certainly no screen presence. Their bad acting bothers me, but not as much much as them completely sucking the life out of scenes.

I actually didn't mind Sonny today. It's probably just that I'm used to him. That, and he's not Morgan or Julian.

Look at Michael Easton (trying) to emote!

Ava reminds me of that actress Shannon Sturges... UGH!!!!! The actress who plays Ava is better than her but they seem like the same person.

• Members

Lol... yeah that's why I enjoyed them. OTT bad acting annoys me when the character isn't a sociopath but when the character is a cartoon then I love it. It's the same reason I enjoyed latter day Niki Smith and Allison Perkins (Barbara Garrick often just flat out annoyed me instead of making me laugh but she often cracked me up too).

Archived