GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Members

If they're recurring, they're not your boss after the taping dates have run out.

GH has had more than one opportunity to lock Rogers in place. They haven't done it yet and that's unbelievable to me. It's the usual Frank and Ron school of business, though; they assume people have nowhere else to go, won't take another job, and then sometimes they get blindsided when they overestimate their ability to soothsay in their favor.

It's why they got blindsided on Trevor St. John's departure from OLTL two years ago after pinning major story on his character, it's why they were shocked Steve Burton walked away when they had hoped to use Jason like Robin (though I am very glad they cut him loose to begin with) and it's why this is happening now. They're very good at some of the things they do budget-wise, but they have consistently been way too overconfident about getting whoever they want whenever they want entirely on their terms. (And another thing: Were they really that shocked when Mr. Susan Haskell said no to a cameo as Patrick Thornhart after how Susan was treated in her last years on OLTL? )

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm genuinely hoping it will eventually bite FrankenRon in the ass, but it's faint hope at best. The pets all squeal their praises. Anyone who criticizes them is just spewing bitter sour grapes. Seems JFP and Guza got away with similar disregard for people in the past and never suffered any consequences. And even Tristan was putting them on blast awhile back, and then returned when he was asked. I hope he's giggling to himself as he walks away, and I hope that Y&R treats him better this go around than they did the last. You know JFP is laughing her ass off.

• Members

Are you kidding me? No way. Robert Scorpio was uber popular because of Tristan Rogers. Robert Newman and John Wesley Shipp will not do. Besides, TPTB currently have Robert Scorpio not on air for months at a time, I'm sure they'll come up with some logical reason (rolls eyes) of why Robert will not be around.

• Members

uXU5R1x.jpg?3

Shoot I wish a sinkhole would swallow her up. Sabrina and Patrick planned a wedding in about a week? WTF do they need to get married next week? Why the rush?

zhsX9HT.jpg?1

Interesting that they conveniently give her a flashback hiding her belly behind a computer monitor

• Members

Because Carlivati is the most cliched writer in the history of soaps and there is no bigger cliche than I dead spouse returning from the dead just as their loved one is saying their wedding vows to a new love.

Well they aren't writing KSt's pregnancy into the story. So not sure what you expect. Would a handbag be better? A potted plant?

• Members

I hope he turns GH down, this is just.. I can't even describe it

William deVry@WilliamdeVry18h
@LisaAabc1 @RileyPit @WilliamShatner I'm trying to convince Mr. Shatner to come on GH. Both Ron and Frank are waiting for "yes" from him.

As my mama said, I'm only a Captain, a Hooker and a Crane away from 1,675 followers. @WilliamShatner

@WilliamShatner You were BORN to ACT. Let's do this!

William deVry@WilliamdeVry19h
@WilliamShatner We are prepping for your arrival! Hope that thinking cap is on GH mode. Ladies will love you. Highest rated show in women.

Archived