Fast Food

SFK

• Members

For those of us who don't turn our noses up to it (or for those of us who do?), what are your most favorites, your least favorites, your great dining memories, your awful eating experiences...?

I was inspired to create this thread by a particularly mouth-watering month of fast food commercials: Popeye's chicken waffle tenders, Wendy's bacon cheeseburger on a soft pretzel roll (delicious!), Checkers two for $3 Lil' Philly and Garlic Ranch burgers, BK's two sandwiches for $5... I'm actually a very thin person.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I go to Popeyes, I like the chicken and shrimp, but that's only once every few months or so. Other than that, I get a pretzel dog on occasion when I'm in the mall. Back some years ago, I'd get fries and nuggets from Burger King, but once a roach crawled on the counter and the cashier tried to hit it with his hand, I didn't go there anymore.

• Members

Hmmm...good topic....lol

Popeyes onion rings....yummmm

KFC chicken and coleslaw and biscuits...mmmmmmmmm

Burger King Whoppers..and I also like their nuggets and chicken sandwiches

Whataburger...its only in Texas....love their burgers...the best and the fries and onion rings and i also like their chicken sandwiches

Dairy Queen..their beef tacos...mmmmmmmmm

Red Lobster...come on its fast food in a way...lol...love their biscuits...shrimp...mmmmmmmm..good french fries as well

• Members

I'm so intrigued by the chains mentioned here that I'm not familiar with, e.g., A&W. JackPeyton, my late ex-girlfriend lived in Alhambra/Korea Town out in L.A. and she introduced me to In&Out when I would visit. It was instant love and I think about their burgers and fries often. We don't have In&Out on the east coast, here in the D.C. area in particular (mostly thanks to Pres-O), our answer to it is Five Guys.

• Members

AMS, never heard of Cane's, looks good though!

Mickey D's gets so much hate, and I guess rightfully deserved, but those childhood Happy Meal memories can't be beat. Especially at Christmas time when I got the Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie stuffed animals that sat under our Christmas tree for YEARS until my dad let our dogs devour them.

• Members

I was banned from having fast food growing up. LOL. And so now, I don't have much of a taste for it at all; It all seems so suspicious & gross to me. I do like Subway, but even w/that I only put like 3 things on my sandwich since I hate everything sad.png I'm the worst, most pickiest eater ever. I pretty much only eat spaghetti, Top Ramen & broccoli everyday. Embarrassing.

Archived