DAYS: Actress OUT!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do think the one thing we'll see from this is just who is in charge at the show. From what I've seen in the forums, I think Lorraine Broderick should get a lot of credit for some of the individual script polishing. If the quality of the show slides in a lot of people's eyes, then Tomlin and Whitesell should get all the credit for that. lol

Come home, Sheri Anderson! I'd start watching again if you took over! :)

• Members

I was thinking of the "they'll have to go to the lunches" comment about wanting to see the fired actors, but I remember the lunches at the TV comment. I'm sure some people at DR went crazy. I can think of someone at DR right now who's probably crying his eyes out over this.

• Members

Feeling ALL this and so much more.

Honestly, ED as Kristen has been giving me LIFE this past year. I would happily trade in all the Nadias and Matt Ashfords if it meant seeing her longer (yes, I know the latter is sacrilege for days fans. But I still would).

I hope, as one or two of you have mentioned in this thread, that this is just the natural evolution of her story and that Days will continue ticking over as it has done these past few months. At the end of the day, the quality of the writing and the ensemble use of the cast will keep me watching, with or without Kristen.

Still. Sighhhhhhhhhh. sad.png

• Members

Even when she was traded a year ago, it was speculated that she would only stay for a year. I guess that agreement is now up, and one or both sides decided to not negotiate or that they didn't want to continue.

This doesn't sound like a bitter exit/firing, but more of a mutual decision.

Archived