DAYS: Actress OUT!

• Members

That is really a great assessment. I realized when I started going back to catch-up on Kristen's return that almost all the scenes were Brady related. Hardly any with Chad or EJ even. Sami? Not so much - only at beginning. I believe this is in part to DAYS horrid filming schedule. When they tape four months in advance, they obviously can't adjust quickly to what's working and what isn't. Kristen & Nicole - FAR more interesting than Kristen/Marlena (that ship sailed years ago). Kristen & Kate - I only recall one scene. Really? There were so many opps that were missed. Like Maggie - when John sent the jersey and Maggie was remembering when John fell in love with Kristen. Why didn't we see more of Maggie with Kristen as a build-up or even random scenes. After all, Brady lived in HER house with Victor. Then this Eric revenge thing - talk about thrown together. It was almost the week (or in DAYS time - two days) after the "wedding" and Kristen hatched this complicated scheme regarding Eric, when he wasn't really on her radar. No build up, nothing. Oh, he's Marlena kid, I'll destroy him. They didn't even work the Kristen, who was very religious angle. Couldn't they have had her be conflicted about doing this? Instead it was more like a FemBot. The last time I came back to DAYS was when Marlena was killing off the town - only to have the cop out of the Island. I seriously doubt anything could bring me back. Not even delicious little schemer Theresa. It's too bad.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived