Days: Billie, Chelsea, and Kate need to die now!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsea and Billie come up w/ a PLAN to keep Bo on their side, so they want Hope to stay Mad at Bo and broken up = Bilie gets in bed w/ Bo and leaves the door slightly open so Hope can see them

Hope doesn't confront them, she just assumes the worst and leaves.

Billie slips out of bed, and Bo wakes up Clueless.

UGH this is AWFUL! They are responsible for Zach and they do this to Hope UGH!

OY Eve P says " Billie doesn't feel too guilty... Billie thinks Bo is better off without Hope" CAN YOU EVEN???

Hope won't see BO and makes plans to Leave town

Peter R says it will take a Lot to get Bo/Hope back together.

The EP says it was a necessary ARC and in the end True Love will win out - see that's what should have been written for S&C all those years ago = Too late now lol.

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/6253044

• Members

Well I am all for Hope and Patrick and have been for awhile. I also want Hope to cheat on Bo for once.

Bo/Billie doesn't bother me because its the obvious route and this is the first time since Lisa Rinna was in the role that Days has a realistic way fo doing this. Sure Billie goes back down the vindictive root but she probably is doing it for her daughter again and figures Hope is out of the picture and will never forgive Bo. That is why she thinks he is better off without her since she will probably never let him live this down and truly forgive him so I don;t see Billie going backwards. Its the natural way to go with this for so many reasons and this is coming from someone that has hated Bo/Billie. Same way for Hope and Patrick. Bo and Hope will have to find their way back and that will be very good to watch IMO,

I like the fact that Billie and Chelsea are in this together. Its like mother and daughter from hell and they probably figure if Bo goes back to Hope he will side with her and not do everything it takes to help Chelsea since Hope hates her and will be pressing hard for the maximum sentence. Its logical if you think about it since Billie will do anything for her daughter as we have seen already.

• Members

I am at a loss. Not because of what is happening, but WHY. WHY must DAYS continue to have Billie fly in Bo and Hope's orbit? Is this character so poorly written and conceptualized that she cannot get away from Bo and Hope? If Bo and Hope were to leave Salem, would Billie simply vanish?

I have no desire to see Billie/Bo/Hope Version 8.0 Been there, done that. I just hope that DAYS has the balls to have Hope move on (and I do mean move on in every sense of the word) with Patrick. Bo is the weakest man in daytime. And Billie is a slut. Hope deserves better.

Hatrick here I come! :lol:

• Members

I agree. I was fine with Billie up until now, but not anymore. Not after she goes and pulls this stunt.

I'm just curious how Chelsea is gonna react. Is she going to hate her mom for pouring salt on Hope's wounds or is she gonna be happy about it all?

• Members

This IMHO is the last straw for the chracter of Billie. I say DAYS needs to rid itself of Chelsea and Billie. These 2 both need to die miserable deaths. Hey maybe Chelsea will get behind the wheel and run down Billie next time. I hate saying this because I love Julie Pinson ever since the first episode of PORT CHARLES.

:D Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived