Days: Billie, Chelsea, and Kate need to die now!

• Members

I don't think this is the last straw for Billie. Maybe Chelsea but not Billie. Billie is pushed by Chelsea and Kate and she does this for Chelsea because she knows that with Hope in the picture and if she reunites with Bo she may turn Bo against Chelsea and use him to seek out the worst punishment for Chelsea. That point is evident in the article and I think both Chelsea and Kate are gonna use that to push Billie to make her first move on Bo, which in all fairness is for her daughter since Hope out of the picture is better for Chelsea. I also think that Billie hates to see Bo going through all this and feels that Hope will never let Bo forget what he did even if she takes him back so she probably figures why should Bo face that? She has always wanted Bo no matter who she has been with and when Billie got arrested for Chelsea we heard her mention how she is "always the one to make sacrifices" and the "only one that is despensible." I think she somehow beleives that its over for Bo and Hope (since Hope kicks him out) and feels like she has a shot. I do think its more about her daughter though.

Either way, I don't mind Bo/Hope/Billie this time because for the first time sicne Lisa was in the role its beleivable given the circumstances and is logical. You can then add Patrick to the mix and let this go on for awhile with Bo and Hope ending up together in the end after a long journey back to each other which again is the logical way to go. I know its been done before (although not as much as some other shows recycle stuff) but this time its much different. Bo and Hope's breakup was more realistic and runs so much deeper then one cheating on the other. Their child died and that will take lots of time to get over so let them be with Billie and Patrick since Bo and Billie have alot to face with their daughter and Patrick is the only one that told Hope the truth. JMO but I think its ok to do this time around even though I will hate Chelsea for this. I have always felt bad for Billie and love Julie and if you aread that article you get why Billie does what she does (see my reasons above) so it doesn't bother me but that is JMO.

Yeaj I really don't mind them with Pinson and Reckell. I think its better then Rinna and Reckell so that alone is an upgrade. This time will be much better IMO.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bilie's a grown-ass woman and if she bows to her mother and daughter it makes no difference to me. Just like Mimi/Bonnie and the paternity secret it reeks of a cheap trick to try and keep the character salvageable when she does something horrible.

If they really need something to do with Billie, hook her up with Jack when he comes back. This triangle is just...sad.

• Members

So I read over on the SZ GH Board in the SOD thread that Chelsea suggests Billie go after Bo. So much for Billie's guilt, because she agrees that she wants Bo for herself. Just as Hope goes to try and talk to Bo, she sees Billie in bed with Bo, who's asleep. (Billie left the door ajar so Hope would assume the worst.) After Hope leaves without confronting Bo, Billie gets out of bed.

Apparently, Hell Beast (Chelsea) wants Billie to reunite with Bo because if Bo/Hope reunite, Bo may later support Hope and take Hope's side!

And, of course, Kate is just sleazy...happy about the Bo/Hope rift in the midst of the death of the very little boy her skank granddaughter killed!

Years ago, the Reeds were said to be a somewhat '90s version of the Johnson family. But even with all their sadness and issues, at least they did not constantly try to ruin the lives of others. They had enough hate and pain for themselves. Does Reilly really think ANYONE would root for Bo/Billie like this? I mean, the woman already raped Bo. And Bo is being shredded at their altar.

Billie, Chelsea, and Kate are scum. Kill them all.

• Members

this is ridiculous, another Hope finding Billie and Bo in a compromising position, is there going to be another gas leak and Bo assumes its Hope again, this is BS. I guess DAYS is gonna go back to being just average again.

• Members

Ya, I gotta admit I'm not really nuts about this. Just the timing, everything, is off. Corday does say true love wins out in the end, though, so I'll stick with the story. (At least it better win out, because if not KC is about to find out what "hell hath no fury" means...)

• Members

It really is disusting. A child died and all Billie, Kate, and Chelsea care about is getting Bo into Billie's bed. It is so pathetic and gross. I knew JER would screw up this story and make it all about Chelsea and Billie. What happen to this being a Bope story?

• Members

It still is a Bope story people. Its about them finding their way back to each other and its only natural for them to find solace in others and yes this includes Billie. If you read my previous posts and from the way it sounds in spoliers Billie isn't really that bad. Remember Billie has been defending the Brady marriage this whole time and she is not just gonna flip flop on this. She does this for her daughter plain and simple. We know she still loves Bo so that is the added bonus since somewhere inside her she still wants him back.

Everyone knew this was going to happen so why everyone is so outraged/stunned is beyond me. It also doesn't mean that Days is gonna crash and burn with this. The show has not missed a beat for me in like 8 months and has been perfect IMO the last 2 months. This alone will not ruin it or make Days average. It will take all the stories becoming dull to make that happen and so far it isn't. Bo/Billie and Hope/Patrick is the way to go whether people like it or not. Its a natural beat in the story and I don;t care if its been done before. The other times Bo and Hope were broken up by some stupid contrivance. This time its a major thing keeping them apart and one that may never be forgiven. I know no matter what I say you all are gonna beleive what you want but for the first time I don;t see the Bo/Billie angle is bad. If anything its predictable but its beleivable this time around given the circumstances all involved is under.

If people want to hate Billie and Chelsea go right ahead. In fact, I think Days wants that and while I do hate Chelsea I can never hate Billie, especially under Julie Pinson. I only hated her under Krista Allen. I know that Billie has suffered quite a bit even though she has done her share of bad things but I like her and root for her often and I love Julie in the role so I just can't hate Billie. I didn't even hate her when she "raped" Bo because I know she loves Bo and she just couldn't help herself. Mistakes happen and Billie did step aside once again for Bo and Hope and now there is an opening. That isn't the reason she does what she does as I explained in my previous posts in this thread but I do think that thought crosses her mind.

Ok end of rant :) .

• Members

I'm not shocked, exactly. I'm disappointed because it is the most obvious way to go, the lazy way. I know that this is a very Days thing to do, but in spite of myself I was getting drawn back in, starting to think maybe they were trying to go a different direction with this hit-and-run storyline. I'm just that stupid.

Frankly, I don't find it that believable. I think it makes Billie incredibly pathetic, pathetic in a typical-Reilly-woman way that's fundamentally unrealistic and, to be honest, just irritating to me lately. I don't see the need for Patrick to be involved at all, considering the character has barely been fleshed out yet continues to pop in at these important storyline moments. True, he has been a source of tension for Bo/Hope, so in this way it works but does anyone honestly give a rat's ass about him? He just kind of exists. I also don't buy Hope trusting him. I can't. He still lied to them all, worked secretly with a Dimera, and blew up an island. Hope can't be that stupid. Well, I guess she can. I just don't buy her faith in him (or Jennifer's, for that matter).

I think it would be more believable- yet equally effective in creating tension for Bo and Hope- for Hope to shun Bo and turn to her family right now, specifically to Jennifer using Jack Jr. as a kind of Zack substitute. I also think it would be nice, since they decided that Billie and Patrick love each other, if they used this as a source of tension in their relationship. Maybe show us some more of what he is, give her something new to do.

Can Billie and Bo still comfort one another and make Hope jealous/uncomfortable/angry? Sure. That makes sense to me. But the whole compromising position route is excessive, unnecessary, incredibly lazy writing at a point where the show should use this storyline's momentum and show us something slightly different. Throw in some Kate and Chelsea as Billie's anti-conscience and it's...just a stupid retread. I feel like we're two beats away from the reveal that Kate's paying Patrick to break up Bo/Hope. And that's only a couple years away from glossing over all of Bo and Hope's issues as they reunite after discovering Billie's Evil Schemes. And when I start to feel like I've been down this same path, I don't get the point.

Because, see, I believe that Bo and Hope can and should have tension. But I also believe there's a better, also fairly obvious, believable path flowing from this storyline. And I get that this triangle-at-all-costs storyline is the Days way, but I stupidly thought maybe they were gonna try something new (maybe because it'd be easy to do so). I should've known better, especially as they try to recapture 1995 with Sami and co.

(BTW, I don't need to be told to just not watch. I know that argument, have made it before, probably. But, y'know, venting is good too).

• Members

WOW!

After reading that, there is ABSOLUTELY no WAY EVER, not even some random crazy disease, that can EVER, and I mean [!@#$%^&*] EVER redeem the character of Billie OR Chelsea after this.

If this IS the route DAYS is gonna go and while it certainly makes sense, the show better prepare to kill off the character of Billie as she will have ABSOLUTELY ***NO*** rooting power any longer.

This story is such a sensitive one (Zack's death) to SO many viewers that this will just bee too much.

The character of Billie NEEDS to pay for this and I hope that !@#$%^&*] spawn of her's is killed off.

I am prepares to hate Billie again and root for her absolute (and hopefully final...as in she won't be alive for another one) downfall.

I also hope that Hope moves on and finds a man who will be there for her and will treat her right because Bo aint that man right now (he absolutely ALSO needs to pay for what he has done).

In the end it is always BOPE for me, but some SERIOUS [!@#$%^&*] needs to happen before they can be reunited for me.

• Members

I love Julie Pinson but yeah I wouldn't mind if Billie and Chelsea were written off. I totally understand that sentiment. My simply point was that people were acting shocked and keep talking about other ways to take this. There are no other ways. There are no other people to pair Hope and Bo with without screwing up other stories or pairing them with others who already are a part of supercouples and we know very well that fans would be pissed if that happened. You can't bring back anymore past characters or bring on new people because there are enough people right now. Cuts would have to be made first. You also can;t have Hope and Bo running around on their own. That will get boring fast and would only take you so far. Pairing them off with Patrick and Billie will create tension for both couples and will give the story more legs and angles to play. I much prefer things rooted in history, like Bo and Billie, then someone new. Its the way to go even if its been done to death in the past. Other soaps do this too and while it seems lazy there is no other angle to go with that makes sense given the circumstances. I am not saying anyone has to like this but I don;t see how anyone would expect this to go in any other direction.

The other thing to is that this time its better because Bo and Hope have a huge conflict at the center of their breakup and are being pulled towards Patrick and Billie by realistic factors. In regard to the contrivance of Billie getting in Bo's bed, we began to see the reasons why Billie will do that in today's episode (if Hope goes back to Bo she will convince him to side with her about Chelsea) and while its kinda stupid I understand the motivation, as I mentioned in my previous posts in this thread. I will wait to see how it plays out but from the sounds of spoilers and way things began to lean towards in today's episode, it looks like it will all play out like my posts in this thread have said and that isn't bad at all IMO.

I agree Mitch-BOPE needs to get through alot to get back together and I know people will jump all over Billie, especially Days fans, but that is what Days wants and its the way this story should go even if Days eventually has to write Billie and Chelsea out (sad about Pinson but not Melvin even though she can act).

Archived