• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie recalling how she found Cass in a dumpster was very poignant.

LOVE Jesse confiding in Dr. Joe. lol @ Darnell/Jessie: "BIG ASS coward"

The transition from that Jessie scene to the last scene where he was arrested at the hospital was very jarring & anti climactic. Clearly stuff was cut. I'm glad they at least dissolved to the next scene, but...wow, no.

LMFAO at AJ eating that cookie out of Miranda's hands. And them sitting in the middle of the Chandler living room talking about old times was so cute. Miranda missing the times when it was just her & Bianca makes total sense.

WAIT, WTF? Did they really show Bianca calling Miranda and then...not show what they even talked about?! In the next scene we just see Miranda and AJ about to eat some sundaes then fade to black ending? Hell no!! mad.gif

Phenomenal episode overall though!

• Members

Colby to Opal: "You just can't stand that Pete de-nerdified himself while your still trying to make him king of the geeks. Cut the cord, Opal. You're going to lose Pete forever"

Opal to Colby: "Just because Liza always ran off and left you to fend for yourself every chance you got doesnt mean you need to resent me for being here the way she never was"

Colby acccuses Opal of living through her sons success and trying to make herself relevant by taking care of a "grown man who stopped needing Mommy years ago"

laugh.png

• Members

LOL!! Colby shot down Celia's YACHT idea! laugh.png Love the inside joke style history mentions!

Aw hell, Dr. Anders is in this ep, and in an oversized suit. That dude is WEIRD AS [!@#$%^&*]! I really think there's something more up with him now. I really hope so because there can't be any other acceptable excuse for this guys strange acting choices!

Archived