GH Promo: Now, Sonny wants to be tough :(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK . . . I am over incest on soaps. It's gross. I'll cut for Lily & Holden b/c they weren't blood, and Marland was a genius. On all these other shows, no. Didn't like it on Guiding Light with Jammy. Was grossed out with Flash and Joey on One Life. Hate it on EE with Lauren and Joey. Not gonna be a fan of it with Kiki and Michael. Stop it already. Incest IS NOT the best.

Sabrina and Patrick are a bore. A part of me wants, wishes Jason Thompson will want to leave the show so they can bring Kim McCullough back and usher them off together, but I don't wanna lose that cute little girl that plays Emma. She's a gem.

Sonny and Carly . . . Ugh. Over them and their antics.

• Members

I don't think Michael and Kukla will be blood cousins when this is over, but the show not even addressing this is weird. I remember some fans who were extremely upset about Georgie/Lucas/Maxie, when he was not related to them biologically. I know people say the world has changed, but I don't think cousin [!@#$%^&*] has become quite that accepted in general society in only a decade.

• Members

I don't care for it, but is a half cousin really that close a relative in the first place? If they'd been raised as family it would bother me more. I think one of them will be DQed, but we'll see. The bigger issue to me, why bother with this. Why not just keep KiKi with Morgan?

• Members

I can see this point, but that it's not even discussed by the characters is what baffles me.

I think they are convinced all three of the previous pairings the OLTL castoffs had were big hits, so they're repeating them.

Archived