Magnum P.I.

dragonflies

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Magnum PI. Tom Selleck was hot as hell, but I also adored Rick, TC, and Higgins. It had a wonderful humor, but some deadly serious moments that I loved. The Vietman episodes were always good like when they discovered that TC had been brainwashed by the Russian, Ivan when they are prisoners. I remembered being shocked when it was implied that Thomas killed him. Those were the two best episodes other than when we learned that Thomas' wife, Michelle was still alive, I thought. Also, when Thomas fell in love with that woman with a split personality who committed suicide in front of him. Only years later, I learned that it was Sharon Stone in that role.

• Members

Who wasn't a fan of Magnum? Did You See The Sun Rise? and Home From The Sea are as good as any episode on a "drama". A lot of Magnum gets written off as cheesy because Tom ran around in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Sharon Stone "acting" in a dual role, with Blade Runner music blaring on the soundtrack...also starring the wonderful Carolyn Seymour (sadly not in this clip). '80s TV viewers didn't know how good they had it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived