AMC: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Darnell won 2 Emmy's for his role as Jesse Hubbard. Lead Actor and Suppporting Actor. Debbi has won 1 Emmy for Supporting Actress and she had to share with Nancy Grahn. It was a tie that year. Darnell also has a Golden Globe award too for another project.

• Members

I'm just waiting for somebody to shut it offlaugh.png

strong epi. I'm trying not to curse in this post. Since my schedule is clear today.

That trafficking story is ridiculous. In a good soaps compelling way.

MiMo doesn't know? well girl, let me tell you about the cuplaugh.png

did anyone catch Zach, who I never cared too much for before, strangely I like him now. I love how the guy was like who's this ring leader, maybe I can talk to himlaugh.png

Angie was annoying today, like ___ you ain't a detective. Sit your ___ down! that girl looks like Liza's sister

David and Cara, don't know what to feel there. VI didn't really deliver for me. He feels theatrical (yes I know team Hayward is going to have a titty attack for that one) one thing I don't get is how he's going around town in suits. For ____sakes wear a damn button downed shirt w/ a tie for once, it does exist and you're not employed. Unless they are trying to say police chief Jesse is a slob who can't dress and eats donuts and strawberries for a living.

I give Cara credit for one thing, she's the first person who acknowledges Doctor Pinnocchio actually had a hand in shooting the most boring daughter in the world. Her brother exhibits the crying gene in that family when he speaks.

• Members

forgot to add my opinion on AJ. That kid can act his __ off. I don't know how he made me go from, it's not going to work, to.. damn the kid is good. I'm drawn to him. His snark, the charm, the insults his delivery. I hope they keep him and MiMo for atleast 3 - 4 yrs. you know w/ Hollywood out there soaps always lose these kids to it. Which is partly the reason soaps has been drained to where it has to make a comeback somehow.

• Members

I have a feeling Corbin Bleu may bolt from OLTL after the year contract is up. I hope not.

If I was them, and it was possible, I'd lock down him and most of the younger cast on both shows - particularly Eric Nelsen and Denyse Tontz, and Rob Wilson - to multi-year deals. The schedule speaks for itself in terms of outs, which I suspect is why they're able to continue working people like RH and TSJ on OLTL.

Archived