NBC Fall 2013 Schedule - Will be announced on Monday, May 13, 2013

Sunday
7:00-8:15 p.m. – “Football Night in America”
8:15-11:30 p.m. – “NBC Sunday Night Football”

Monday
8-10 p.m. – “The Voice”
10-11 p.m. – “THE BLACKLIST”

Tuesday
8-9 p.m. – “The Biggest Loser” (New Day and Time)
9-10 p.m. – “The Voice” (New time)
10-11 p.m. – “Chicago Fire” (New Day and Time)

Wednesday
8-9 p.m. – “Revolution” (New Day and Time)
9-10 p.m. – ”Law & Order: SVU”
10-11 p.m. – “IRONSIDE”

Thursday
8-8:30 p.m. – “Parks and Recreation” (New time)
8:30-9 p.m. – “WELCOME TO THE FAMILY”
9-9:30 p.m. – “SEAN SAVES THE WORLD”
9:30-10 p.m. – “THE MICHAEL J. FOX SHOW”
10-11 p.m. – “Parenthood” (New Day and Time)

Friday
8-9 p.m. – “Dateline NBC”
9-10 p.m. – “Grimm”
10-11 p.m. – “DRACULA”

Mid-Season:

About A Boy

The Family Guide

Crossbones

American Dream Builders

Believe

Crisis

Picked up shows so far:
Comedies

About A Boy

Sean Saves The World

The Family Guide

Welcome To The Family

Undateable

Dramas

Chicago PD

Crisis

Crossbones

Believe

Ironside

The Blacklist

The Night Shift

Renewed shows so far:
Grimm

Parenthood

Law & Order: SVU

Chicago Fire

Revolution

Parks And Recreation
Community

Cancelled shows so far:
Do No Harm

Smash

Animal Practice

Deception

Guys With Kids

Up All Night

Whitney

1600 Penn

The New Normal

Go On

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will have 84 episodes in the can when the season finishes up. Many people say you need 100 for syndication, but there has been plently of comedies with 65-85 episodes that have sold to syndication.

Honestly, it doesn't matter how many episodes Community has in the can, Sony (who owns the show) is never going to make much money off it in snydication anyways. Single-cams generally don't perform as well in syndication as multi-cams do.

• Members

You can get sold, I don't think they can air yet.

USA bought syndication rights to Modern Family and has yet to air it even though I think it can do good without them being able to do comedy shows just yet which is why I hope they pick up Happy Endings if ABC cancels it.

• Members

NBC's Schedule:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/nbcs-2013-14-schedule-revolution-moves-to-wednesday-parenthood-to-thursday-chicago-fire-to-tuesday-blacklist-gets-post-voice-slot/

Revolution is going to die Wed @ 8 without Voice lead in, but it was already fading this year, so perhaps a wise move by NBC. While I'm happy to see Chicago Fire get "rewarded" the Tuesday post Voice slot and should give the show a boost, I'm not sure the show needs it. It was doing fine and attracting an audience Weds @ 10 and could of stayed there. Very shrewd/smart that NBC gave Sean Hayes's comedy the 9pm slot instead of Michael J Fox, while Parks & Rec the 8pm slot. NBC must be thinking if CBS expands it's Thursday block to 2 hours, BBT could to move to 9 and thus this would prevent MJF's show from going up against it and CBS keeps it at 8 (which I think they'll do), it'll only be going up against what could be likely a final season of Parks & Rec, either way most of NBC's new comedies won't have to worry about the juggernaut. I like the Grimm/Dracula combo on Friday. "Supernatural" type series worked for CBS on Friday for a long time, this could attract the "supernatural" audience that CBS abandoned.

• Members

I pretty much like what they've done. It's bolder than usual for them. I guess we'll see how it does. I wish them luck. I think it's one of their better lineups in quite a while. They made a lot of, to me, common sense moves. Which they've lack for a very long time LOL

• Members

My mom loves Chicago Fire, and I am going to start watching it this summer. I do think they should have left where it was, and let it continue to build their audience and give the new show The Voice as a lead-in.

Archived